Happy birthday boyfriend and Valentine's #2013

I always think birthdays are worth celebrating, as it's another day to show or receive extra love and another chance to make plans and dreams hoping it'll come true. It's a symbol of how another year has gone by, besides reminding how old we've grown (for girls maybe! hahaha) , also to remind us how much we've grown.

Last 2 week was the boyfriend's second birthday with me. Can't believe we're celebrating the second birthday already. Feels like time passes so easily and fast without realising. Maybe because we see each other almost everyday. I'm really happy to have boyfie who come find me everyday although we live super far from each other. Haaa, wait soon I can drive already then can go find him !!

BR Ice cream cake. A nice picture of it, before it's half-ruined ! Hahaha I can't even protect a cake! Anyway after it's accidentally half-ruined, it became more meaningful because I then customized it with the cocoa powder I got from aussie wtf. So can I say I made this cake too? 


Went for dinner in Circus Pavilion, since he really love western food. I don't really fancy western food but some of them in Circus taste really nice. Especially it's truffle fries and the.... mac and cheese. Taste so different from all the mac and cheese I had before! (I love Korean food haaa! Don't know why I type this unrelated note in )




Got ready at his place before dinner, and I choose this shirt for him to wear since he only wore once it once and I wanna see it again, and now he look like a Zebra in Circus hahahaha !



This truffle fries recommended by him. He keep telling me it's nice before coming into the restaurant, and I keep rejecting because I heard the word 'truffle'. For me, the word truffle auto link to seafood which I really hate! But then this fries taste really good. Ok he win.



My lamb? Omg I forgot what I ate! 

 Super special mac and cheese, the sauce..... is not the sticky ones like we normally had. Love it!

 Sorry I couldn't remember the name of these dishes because I have a memory of a goldfish. I just remember it taste quite normal. Haha. I think we can't finish all the food we ordered. So damn full. 


 I think it's beef. See, this is what happen when you blog 2 weeks after.

A piece of lamb and boyfriend. What a nice caption.

Idk why he keep telling me to cut the lamb into smaller piece. I already cut into very small piece, as long as it can fit into my mouth !!!! Anyway, I love the service in this place, love the waiters and waitress here, although the food is (imo) on par with TGIs, will definitely come here again for the fries maybe!



Special effect nice anot? The longer I look at it, the more I feel like the clothes lat sek. 

PDA alert : 1.5 years with him, I wouldn't say we've been through a lot, but we will go through more because he never give up on me. There are many reasons why I love this guy. Thanks for being with the imperfect me. Happy belated birthday once again, old but young at heart xD

xx

Also wanna include our Valentine's day here, almost forget! If my brain is a house I'll need to buy more compartments to store my memories. Hahaha ignore my stupid idiom. Did you guys get the Valentine's set I posted here?

I'm really happy that boyfriend is not those China man kill-joy type that think Valentine is mainstream,waste of money, or refuse to celebrate it. Because I'm a person who love to celebrate and love surprises so much.  I love his thoughts to want to spend it with me, and it's the thought that counts. 

It's our 2nd Valentines together, and on this very special day he suggested to cook for me. When we're doing the groceries and it totals up to the amount we can eat at restaurants outside, I still feel it's more cozy to cook. Maybe when we're lazy next time we'll get the Valentine's set hahaha. Once again, I'm sorry for still being a lazy girl! I only help to bring the broccoli and corn to steam while boyfie chose the wine and prepare the lamb. Actually I wanna cook the lamb, but very stress with boyfie beside me so I did the easy one. Hmm. 

Wanna cook something more challenging soon!!! Any suggestion? 

noreply@blogger.com (maron loano) 01 Jun, 2013


-
Source: http://technologypdf.blogspot.com/2013/06/happy-birthday-boyfriend-and-valentine.html
--
Manage subscription | Powered by rssforward.com