Hello 2013 , I'm ready !

All pictures from my phone cam.

Happy 2013 everyone !
Here's one cool idea to kick start a brand new year, don't know if I can be consistent , but I'll try! :


�We should certainly count our blessings, but we should also make our blessings count.� 
? Neal A. Maxwell

2012 has been a very happening year for me, with so much fun and laughter, met so many new friends, had so much opportunities to work with different brand owners, and learned so much new things! Really appreciate all these happenings in my life, doesn't matter good or bad, it all added colours in my journey. One word, Thank God ! School, Work, Family, and Love, I have it all and I'll make it better this year!


You guys have those resolutions thingy right? Hahaha I'm not a very consistent person as I have many interests and it changes as time goes by !! But anyhow, last year (2012) I did some resolutions and Ok la I followed mostly! But I feel those resolutions not specific enough! Read that post here (click)
Now, my 2013 resolutions okay! To remind myself how I need to change to be better this year! Well, I try not to mix up resolutions and to-dos, oh well this will do !

1. Continue getting fats out of me hahaha my resolution every year lol. Abs abs abs. 
2. Stay away from alcohols, supper/fat food, infrared, smokes, as much as possible.
3. Earn more, practice 1/10, and give my loved ones the best.
4. Be healthier. SLEEP EARLY WAKE EARLY LOL
5. Learn to cook harder dishes and boil hardcore soup (like those herbal ones hahahaa).
6. CGPA > 3.5 
7. Temper control and be nicer! Maintain better communication in all my relationships between people.
8. More music covers! 
9. Face don't so round by my birthday on this May 2013 !! 
10. Save money for shopping max in Bangkok!


My 2013 nails ! Plain and pastel, my favorite. Nice or not!

xx

Went for Friday's with the boyfie to celebrate this brand new year. For both of us who hate places which are jam packed, we went there few days before 31st Dec. Super cheesy and full ! Somemore we straight go after our gym.








Also, went for Yakiniku the next day!!! Oh my god my favourite foodie will always be korean bbq, anyway this is a much fun version of korean bbq! Located at Pandan Indah, Cheras.











xx

Countdown to welcome year 2013. Had a house party at his brother's place. BIG BANG OVERLOAD!
I told my boyfie to kiss me at 11.59pm till 12.01am so I would have a perfect ending of 2012 and beginning of 2013, hahahaha!  



Have a great one everyone. Another chance for us to do better than before! 
Xoxo

noreply@blogger.com (maron loano) 01 Jun, 2013


-
Source: http://technologypdf.blogspot.com/2013/06/hello-2013-i-ready.html
--
Manage subscription | Powered by rssforward.com